No matter you are looking for the front end developer job or looking for hiring front end developer. There are a few skills and job descriptions that I always seen it has been around with when employer posting the job description.
At here, I want to break down a few of that with a template of common job description of front end developer job description I always seen.
Front End Developer Job Description
Front End Developer Requirements
- X years of related experiences as a Front-End Developer
- Experience with responsive, adaptive and mobile design.
- Good grasp of user experience and user interface design
- Good Problem Solving Skill
- Familiarity in search engine optimization (SEO)
- Good Time Management Skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
Front End Developer Responsibilities
- Optimizing web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensuring web design is adaptive and optimized for both tablets and mobile devices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout brand design guidelines.
- Use a variety of programming languages to create user-friendly web pages
- Being able to work with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and educations
It’s a PLUS
- Knowledge of information security and data protection
- Knowledge of back-end technologies
- Being Able To Write Clean Code